Monday 26 August 2013

Mozambique 2013 - E - Project Kuwangisana



Mrs. Gabriel Miandica, Director of the Project Kuwangisana, took me to Caia, the closes town, on Saturday morning, to take some money from the ATM machine.


This welcome sign is at the entrance of the Village of Sena.


One of the congregations in South Africa (Lueneburg) sent a donation to the library of the school, …


and I gave the books to the Director.


This is part of the Kuwangisana Project, a Social Work founded by the church to help orphans, poor and sick people. 


I was introduced by the Director to the Chief of the Village, Mr. Adamo, and I gave him a Bible in Portuguese.


My housekeeper Shadreck is also in charge of the daily devotion at the Project Kuwangisana, and I gave him a daily devotion book from the Lutheran Hour in Brazil, Cinco Minutos com Jesus (Five Minutes with Jesus). While I was in Sena, I led the devotional time for the staff every morning. 





No comments: