Saturday 17 March 2007

HALLO! We are here!



Hallo! Now we have a BLOG to share with our friends the blessings God is giving us in Kenya!

My wife Lidia and I arrived in Nairobi on October 6, 2006, to serve the English congregation of the Uhuru Highway Lutheran Church. We came from Brazil, where I was parish pastor during 25 years and President of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Brazil the last 8 years. We have three children: Leo (33), Tatiana (31) and Paulo (26) and one grandson, Martin (11). They remained in Brazil. We are very happy to be here! God's plans are not our plans; but his plans are every time better then ours.

Please, if you will not receive this BLOG, let us know. And if you will share it with your friends, please, do it and let me know too, so that I can add more addresses to my BLOG.

God bless us during this time in Kenya, as He has blessed us during all our life!

SOLI DEO GLORIA!

No comments: